- Feb 2019
St. Antony National School, Wardha is an English Medium School following the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (I.C.S.E.) which is an internationally accepted system of education. The long cherished desire of the people of Wardha to have an I.C.S.E. pattern was fulfilled on 26th June 2006
VisionWe venture to give the children, professional and value-education based on the principles of honesty, sincerity, love and hard work in a competitive society through hard struggle and teamwork of expert educationists. We want to uphold unity, understanding and brotherhood among the children. Our special efforts will be to instill the spirit of Nationalism and to bring them up as useful citizens of our country.
MissionTo train children for achieving high academic and ethical standards through value-based and quality education.
We aim at
- Creating a respectful working and learning environment for staff and students.
- Providing a personalised and student-centred approach to learning.
- Building a culture of achievement and faithfulness.
- Focusing on constant progress and shared accountabilities.
- Promoting equity and social justice.
- Maintaining attractive and welcoming grounds and facilities.
- Developing partnerships with our community - local, national, and global.
- Recognizing and celebrating diversity.
- Encouraging school and community health and well-being.
- Promoting dialogue towards harmony.